I See, I Feel, I Write

  


Before entering the world of digital creators, Miftahullah Ilmy Zururi was a poet and novelist. From the cubicle of his bedroom door, in his solitude, he dives into the words and circumstances around him that produce beautiful writing. His poems were included in 4 books of Poetry Anthology in 2020 and she published her first novel entitled "Embun di Atas Bunga Matahari" in 2021.


The other side is his view of life that he has lived for 23 years. 
He often realized situations that were not to proper human values. From several poems that have been published in  social media, it can be seen the writings of poems written by Miftahzururi, most criticize social circumstances, such as his poem entitled  "Kamar Mandi Sekolah" 


This can be seen by his background as a school student who often sees unexpected things such as strange events that occur at school which should be a comfortable place to seek knowledge and student interests. From this anxiety, he began to actively poetry about social conditions in Indonesia. 

1. Q: What inspired you to become a content creator?
    A: Before jumping into the digital world of creators, I was a poet and novelist who only shared my writing on my social media accounts. I am not a well-known author who diligently produces works to publish several books. Writing is a place to express themselves; everyone has a different way of expressing their feelings. I became interested in literacy when I was in college. Because I majored in literature, I was required to read literary works such as poems and novels. The first novel I read and became a booster for my reading interest was the novel by Habiburrahman El-Syarazi, Bidadari Bermata Bening. From there, my curiosity became more passionate. I began to read many poems and other works of literature. I began to study the forms of poetry, novels, and short stories and then analyze them. As it turns out, there is still much that has not been disseminated in society about literary secrets. Like a lie in the form of poetry that people believe. "The poem is just romantic things and must rhyme the same at the end." In my opinion, it's one of the few lies that hasn't been spread. Therefore, I started creating content in May 2022 and have the motivation to spread the secrets of literary works that are not yet known to the public through content on my Instagram account. There is a lot of Literary creator content on social media and has specifics in their respective fields. My content is more specific to the discussion of poetry so that in the future people can increase interest in literacy, especially students and students who want to deepen their writing creativity.

2. Q: What is the hardest part of making content?
    A: The hardest thing when creating content is the difficulty of the audience interacting and trusting the content. Moreover, the content I created is educational content which in fact is very difficult for the public to accept. In my opinion, Indonesian people consume more entertainment content than educational content, because Indonesian people still consider social media as a place to relieve fatigue and seek entertainment. They are tired of working and studying from morning to evening and want to relieve their fatigue through social media. Social media can also be used to find information and knowledge that they have not gotten.

3. Q: Have you ever run out of ideas when you want to create content? and what feedback do you get from creating content?
    A: In digital creators, it's natural to run out of content ideas. Therefore, before uploading my content, I first make a content plan in 1 month. Which contains what things want to be conveyed and discussed in my content. The feedback I get in addition to endorsements and filling seminars, namely the trust of my social media audience and building the creator's own personal brand. 

#EnglishLiterature
#Undira


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My Pet